I know... My two fans... (Aka, My lovely wife and sister-in law) it's been awhile. I've been busy. Shut up, I have! Any who, so a lot has happened since I’ve put my brilliant mind on the screen. Arizona is not backing down on the ill favored immigration law. The Suns lost the division and Lakers are in the finals with the Celtics... But I don't want to talk about ether of those things. I want to talk about my Favorite Tall, sweet blonde... Her name is Ice Vanilla-Chino!
I love me some Coffee. But, not the Burnett Bitter type. Sweet. It has to taste good. That’s the fatty in me but it’s so true! Forget tea, forget Red Bull. Tea is too weak and Red Bull makes you crash super hard. It's 4 in the morning, and I’m on my forth tall glass...
Ummmmm. Ulcers......
No comments:
Post a Comment