Tucson sunsets are said to be amongst the best in the world. You have the deep purples, vibrant pinks and reds. Blues and teals sprayed in-between black clouds. It’s amazing. But, have you ever seen the sun rise in the old pueblo? The sun lighting the sky pale blue. The mountains on earth still sleeping hold fast to the midnight shine of a starless sky. Magical. So, that being said, it hard to be up still when this happens!
Night shifts, what can I say? It’s hard, but worth it. I love having my wife home taking care of our daughter. Emma is growing fast. It’s just great to know that she is looked after by such a great woman. So, I’ll take the sunrise…
I love you Jenie
P.S: At least one more game in Boston. Orlando pulled it out last night
Magic 113 - Celtics 92
awww babe your such a sweety. You write so beautifully. Emma and I definately appreciate your hardwork and cant wait for you to come home. Love you
ReplyDeleteand mister- keep to your own schedule- thursday is about life- no sports!!
ReplyDelete