Wow, I realized that I dropped the ball on this whole blog idea. The schedule got thrown out the window. So, I know I am supposed to be doing reviews of movies and simple facts about the industry, but I have an app for that. It’s called YouTube. Look up Movie Buzz and (Bleep) there you go. And the dude on there is pretty funny too. When I do talk about movies, it will be, most of the time, related to something he said or brought up.
-
So here it is, in reference to MB’s latest vid, and many reports over the past few days, Cat Woman is making a come back. In the form of Ann Hathaway… Poor choice. Everything Peter said in his video was right on point, but he forgot one thing. Cat Woman herself is a poor choice. Riddler (Played by J. Deep… Right? I’m right) would have been ten times better. And to add to this mockery, this will be Mr. Nolen’s final batman flick. Huh, I smell a hint of doom for the franchise. And be on the look out for X-Men: Frist Class in June… Yeah right.
No comments:
Post a Comment