Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh, yeah. I meant to say that.

So I wrong. The jets didn’t show up the first half and that was their downfall. But Pitt and GB? That’s going to be competitive. Fast, and strong. But I believe that it will still be all GB.

Green Bay Packers

Time and Time again, the Packers have shown the world that Aaron Rodgers isn’t a joke. He is the real deal. He’s the next (insert cliché QB name here), mark my words. Listen, he’s not the next whoever, he’s Aaron Rodgers. He doesn’t need a predecessor, he IS the predecessor. He is amazing and he’s coming out of his shell at the right time.

Pittsburgher Stealers

Ben Roethlisberger; the man is a tank. Sure, can’t juke or jump. He doesn’t have too. The key to winning this game for the Stealers is to give good pass protection and give Ben a chance to complete passes. Course, it really doesn’t matter, if he can’t make the pass he’ll just run it for 7 yards. Defense wise, Troy Polamalu… Nuff said.

All that said, close game by numbers, but I still have it being run but The Pack in tempo, composition, and over all feel.

Edge (Offence): GB
Edge (Defense): Pitt
Edge (Sp. Teams): GB

GB over Pitt: 34-27

Oh, and I know the world is excited about the Pro Bowl:

NFC over AFC: 40-37



Side Bar:

Top five QB’s in the 2010-2011 season:

1) Bradi, I mean Brady
2) Roethlisberger
3) Rodgers
4) Vick
5) Manning, P

No comments:

Post a Comment